new ocean rhino gun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arby5831

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
used the new OCEAN RHINO gun this past weekend what a great piece of equipment , adjustable safety ( both sides) can't be stripped when over turned!! built in kill stick ,positioned perfectly in the rear/bottom of the handle, kill spike in the redesigned muzzle, talk about quiet, not a sound as you shoot, looks like a killing machine all redesigned .. shoots straight and has great balance in the wate. these guys thought of everything..

I didn't have the opportunity to shoot it but I did get to play with it at the shop the other day - very nice. I like the new muzzle - very clean looking.

Is it as quiet as the review say? I think this gun is going to be a big hit! Congrats to Kevin and Cindy on the good work.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

used the new OCEAN RHINO gun this past weekend what a great piece of equipment , adjustable safety ( both sides) can't be stripped when over turned!! built in kill stick ,positioned perfectly in the rear/bottom of the handle, kill spike in the redesigned muzzle, talk about quiet, not a sound as you shoot, looks like a killing machine all redesigned .. shoots straight and has great balance in the wate. these guys thought of everything..

We got our initial inventory of the new RX Ocean Rhino series guns in yesterday. This is REALLY a nice piece of work. I don't think I have seen a spear gun with this many utility features in a while. The trigger/handle/butt assembly is really nice and the ability to put spare shaft holders on both sides is pretty cool. Also, provisions for the kill package are a very nice addition. This is going to be a hit and a "must-have" for any avid Spearfishing Specialties junkies.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

Where's the pictures and video of it killing fish??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom