WTB - Zeagle Rapid Diver System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Michaud SELAUSAR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Our local fire dsitrict just bought 6 of these, units, and I have been training them along with the owner of our LDS. For quick response to vehicles, or swimmers just missing, it is a valueable tool. My dept. (police) won't (actually can't) budget this, but I would like to have one for myself and will do what I can to obtain one. I already supply dive gear for diving I do for the dept. for the same reasons and don't mind as my gear is better than what they can budget.

I can't spend 1k for one. I have seen mixed reviews and some who are not happy with this system. If anyone has one and can let it go much cheaper, I would be interested. I have seen all of the pro's and con's, but for its use here it is a great piece of equipment for quick response. I have gear for long searches which is not the intention. I know it is a lot to ask but my budget is around $500.00. Thanks.

My email is diverecoveries@charter.net, or pm me here.

Our local fire dsitrict just bought 6 of these, units, and I have been training them along with the owner of our LDS. For quick response to vehicles, or swimmers just missing, it is a valueable tool. My dept. (police) won't (actually can't) budget this, but I would like to have one for myself and will do what I can to obtain one. I already supply dive gear for diving I do for the dept. for the same reasons and don't mind as my gear is better than what they can budget.

I can't spend 1k for one. I have seen mixed reviews and some who are not happy with this system. If anyone has one and can let it go much cheaper, I would be interested. I have seen all of the pro's and con's, but for its use here it is a great piece of equipment for quick response. I have gear for long searches which is not the intention. I know it is a lot to ask but my budget is around $500.00. Thanks.

My email is diverecoveries@charter.net, or pm me here.

I was searching the web for you, to see if I could find what your looking for, and found this @ $450.00 on Ebay:

Rapid Diver - eBay (item 230343253298 end time May-20-09 04:00:24 PDT)

I don't know the seller, or anything about the unit, other then seeing it was withen your price range, and thought I would pass the info along.

Good luck

Thanks I am watching that already.

Bought it. gonna lock the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom