FS-Brand New Scuabpro 3mm Everflex Mens XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdmslc

Registered
Reaction score
For Sale-Brand New Scubapro Mens XXL 3mm Everflex suit. SUUPPPPER Strechy, very comfey for you full figured guys! Black and Gray. According to Scubapro-a 2XL fits-6'1"-6'3", 215-235 lbs, Chest 44-46", Waist 38-40" but keep in mind, it streches a ton so it will fit someone a bit outside those numbers. MSRP-$313. A steal at $150.

Judging by the picture they have, that is an older style suit. For what ever it is worth, the cut is not the same as this years. Keep in mind, Leisure Pro is not an authorized Scubapro dealer and has in the past sold "Scubapro" items that were not really Scubapro but third party items with Scubapro's name on it.

Of course as a private seller you don't know if what I have is "real" Scubapro either so I guess you just have to trust me.

I'd appreciate it if you could send me your references/source for that accusation about Leisurepro.

Thanks

This is right from Leisure Pros Website:

Warranty Policy
Leisure Pro buyers find the best products at the lowest possible prices wherever they are. Since (sometimes) that means that we do not buy it directly from the manufacturer, nor are we authorized by them to sell their products, so we are not bound by the official/unofficial manufacturer's suggested retail prices, and we can pass on the tremendous savings to you. In some instances the product will come without an English language manual or manufacturer's warrantee cards valid in the United States. In those cases, we provide our own Leisure Pro Warranty, which offers equal or greater protection.

More or less, they warrenty everything them selves. I've bought a ton of stuff from them in the past, and have no issues with them.

Not trying to highjack the thread, just answering tgsmiths question, good luck selling your suit

Back
Top Bottom