W-20 Wide Angel Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaokla

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a W-20 Wide Angel Lens that has about 100 dives on it. The front glass has clouded. I have been careful to keep it rinsed with fresh water after every dive. The clouded areas do not come off with standard lens cleaners. They may be on the inside but I have had no indication of water inside the lens. Where can I send the lens to get someone to look at it to see what the problem is. The smaller back glass is fine.

Kudos to Ikelite for the other issues I have had with my video housings/lights and my wife with her digital housings/strobes over the years. Great customer service. Should be the model for all scuba manufacturers.

I'm sorry for your trouble with the W-20 lens. Please return it directly to us for evaluation (see the thread titled "How to get anything serviced or repaired"). As these aren't date coded you may also wish to include a copy of your receipt.

If necessary we can replace the front lens element. A repair estimate will be provided before proceeding if any charges are involved.

Regards,
Jean / Ikelite
IKELITE Underwater Systems

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom