FS: Cressi Aero Pro BC BCD + Knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CavemanScuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Cressi Sub Aero Pro BC

Size Large BC in excellent condition. I have used it for about 20 fresh water dives and it has been rinsed and cleaned after every dive. This is Cressi's top of the line in the Aero range.

I will also include a Cressi Lama knife that is brand new and has never been attached to the BC (still in the box).

From the Cressi website:

Spearhead model of the new AERO range, it has been specifically designed to be able to stow all the diver's weights in the different pockets. Complete with the brand new Lock-Aid System (L.A.S.), which consists of two special slip-off weight containers complete with the brand new and patented Lock-Aid-System with mechanical safety release for rapid extraction; each one can stow up to 4.5 kg of weight. The shoulder straps are separate from the bag, which provides considerable buoyancy as required by the models with fully integrated weights. Notwithstanding this, the mixed front-back volume and the anatomic conformation guarantee an extremely streamlined and enveloping structure that is perfect for forward moving. The extensive accessories include two accessory holder zip-up pockets, two weight pockets on the back, several stainless steel D-rings and two carry handles. The choice of materials makes it possible to keep the weight down for air travel.

Asking $245.00 - or best offer. (Make me an offer on this thing!)

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom