Paranormal Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope. ....

Has one seen this on MSNBC video today about paranormal diving?

Hey, I work on a dive boat in NJ...

I see ALL KINDS of diving that's not normal!

Hey, I work on a dive boat in NJ...

I see ALL KINDS of diving that's not normal!

sounds like it should be the beginning of a Mel Brooks script
going diving with a Abby sombody

Abby,,somebody?

yes, Abby ,,,normal.

Greetings fellow divers. Ghosts have found their way to scuba to? Man I thought Ghost whisperer was enough. I have watched the TV interview and been to the web site. These guys are serious and have some $$$$ invested as well as time. I am wondering if anyone has considered narcosis? Who has not been narced while diving on a deep wreck? I have heard some pretty cool stories of talking crabs, lobsters, etc. Never any Linda Blair head spinning ghosts though.
There is a different sense while diving a wreck where loss of life has taken place. But for me it is one of respect for the resting place. I guess if I ran into a ghost I would just ask where all the cool stuff is on the wreck. I would then confirm with my buddy what mix we were breathing and thumb the dive. No need to join my new friend on the wreck! All joking aside I hope these people find something for all their efforts.
Perhaps they will discover something new, hey it does not hurt to think out of the box once in a while! Have fun all, I love the old scooby doo cartoons.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Never any Linda Blair head spinning ghosts though.
That's entirely dependent on the condition of the seas!

That's right up there with UFO's, Elvis and Hitler living together in Tahiti, , looking for the Holy Grail and Noah's ark, etc.

Ha! I:ve already got the new PADI specialty cert. Booooooooo

Back
Top Bottom