Light & Motion Mako U/W Housing & Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aepuccinelli

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is a great housing by Light & Motion Light & Motion Mako Underwater Video Housing for Sony DCR-PC100/110/115/120/300/330/350/1000 This is THE travel housing and their latest version PC1000 system. Mine is set up for the Sony PC1000 3 CMOS camera Sony Handycam DCR-PC1000 Digital Camcorder reviews - CNET Reviews. I have the Sunray Mini Pro Lighting It includes pods batteries, lights & charger. I also have Longer Blue Fin type pods, batteries & charging system as back up when traveling. The complete system was purchased as the travel pack which has a Pelican case for transport. The housing has both standard housing back & their latest video monitor back. I have many spare "O" rings and tools to remove smart grips for travel (great for space in carry on). This system was serviced about 2 years ago as well as my Sony camera (no problems, just to clean it) and neither has been used much since then. The camera comes with a Lowe case, extra batteries, wide angle lens, light, & shotgun Mic., along with numerous memory cards. It is in top notch shape. All reasonable offers considered. It probably cost around $7500 - $8000 new!! (FYI Light Batteries are in pods) email: pucc@sonnet.com I am looking to get $4500 OBO for this setup

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom