FS-Drager O2 Monitoring Cable/kit for VR3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carlcz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Since I sold my Drager Dolphin, I have no need for these (I have 2)-still have the VR3, though:

The kit includes a counterlung mounted cell holder with integral 48-inch long linking cable. Originally designed for the DrçÈer series of semi-closed rebreathers, this version will also work with most rebreathers that can be modified to install a DrçÈer 'P' connector mounted thru the counterlung.

Both for $150, PM me if interested.

One sold pending payment.

Since I sold my Drager Dolphin, I have no need for these (I have 2)-still have the VR3, though:

The kit includes a counterlung mounted cell holder with integral 48-inch long linking cable. Originally designed for the DrçÈer series of semi-closed rebreathers, this version will also work with most rebreathers that can be modified to install a DrçÈer 'P' connector mounted thru the counterlung.

Both for $150, PM me if interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom