Nitrox Class Tuesday Evening MBT Divers in Pensacola

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Florabama

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a nitrox class scheduled for this Tuesday evening at 6 pm at MBT Divers.

I'm not comfortable promoting something unless I truly believe in it and use it myself. I truly believe every diver -- without exception -- should be a Nitrox diver. I am a committed Nitrox diver. In fact, I am spending several hundred dollars this July to take Advanced Nitrox/Stage Decompression where we learn how to use Nitrox in dives beyond the 130 foot, recreational limit. If you want to progress into more advanced diving, basic Nitrox is the place to start, and you don't have to spend several hundred dollars to do it.

I say this in every open water class,

"There are two innovations that have revolutionized diving over the last 40 years -- they are Nitrox and Nitrox dive computers."

Once you fully understand the benefits of Nitrox over Air, you'll know that I'm not exaggerating. IMO, it is the best thing that ever happened to recreational scuba diving. Can you think of something in life that both increases your enjoyment while simultaneously increasing your safety as well? I can't -- except for Nitrox.

So if you still have not done your basic nitrox, it's this Tuesday evening starting at 6 pm. The cost is 99 bucks for MBT students -- $150 for others unless you show up with a six pack of Heinekens in which case, I'll give you the $99 price. If you can't take it from me, please take it from another instructor at your first opportunity.

Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom