Can someone recommend a travel agent specializing in Red Sea Liveaboards?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tovster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I find myself overwhelmed by the abundance of choices for a 5-7 day liveaboard trip and the challenging travel arrangements involved. Can you recommend a good, reliable travel agent specializing in Red Sea Liveaboards that can set up my trip in the Red Sea, including travel arrangements? Thanks.

Tovia

Yeah mate. There are plenty of operators and a few are good. You can absolutely make mistakes here an it's good that you ask. I have worked with some of them an I can honestly say that you get what you pay for. A cheep and good option does not exist. However it depends on what you want. Either you can go for the luxury trips with jacuzzi on the sundeck, X-Box and DVDs in every cabin or you go for medium class with good boat, en suite bathroom nice food, and Nitrox or you choose the budget version where you don't know what can happen or go wrong.

I used to work with liveaboard guiding for a long time and I've seen all sorts. Now I'm sitting in an office wishing I was on the boat. Have a look at my website WELCOME TO AZIAB under Liveaboard Diving for more info on what to look for.

Alternative #1 BlueOtwo Scuba Diving Holidays
Alternative #2 M/Y Rosetta Red Sea Diving Holidays | Eastern Sea Safari | My Rosetta | Egypt
Alternative #3 Plenty... won't name names... would take all day...

.......a.......

Back
Top Bottom