For Sale: Dive Rite 905 Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstrom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm selling a Dive Rite 905 drysuit in almost mint condition. Bought the suit in October last year and logged 4 dives in it at Dutch Springs (freshwater) before they closed for the season in Nov. Did 4 more dives at Dutch this past couple of weeks and has come to realize that it doesn't fit me very well. My dive buddy suggested increasing the intake of fast food but not sure my better half would agree....

Type: Trilaminate (shell-suit)
Donning: Front zip
Stock Size: D (Large)
Height: 71-73 inches / 180-185 cm (telescoping torso)
Torso Circumference: 44-48 inches / 112-122 cm
Boot size: 11 US, 44/45 Europe (can be changed)

See complete size chart at: http://www.diverite.com/downloads/diverite_64.doc

A detailed description of the suit here: SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - 905 EXP Drysuit

Note that the suit is last year's model, not the EXP model that came out in 2009. It's the same exact suit and materials, the only differences being 1) that the dry zipper is covered by a flap attached with velcro on the new EXP, my suit has a 2nd zipper on top of the dry zipper (which IMHO is superior to velcro that wears out);
2) the side pockets in the new EXP model has a loops in them to attach stuff.

Comes with inflator hose and a dry bag for storage/transportation.

Asking $1,200 + shipping. Prefer Paypal. If you are close to Philadelphia or Dutch Springs and want to try it on just send me a pm.

Attachments

• drysuit1.JPG
    drysuit1.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 135
  • drysuit2.JPG
    drysuit2.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 140
I'm interested. I'm going to see if there is a place I can find this size suit to check it out.

Price dropped to $900 --any takers.

Based on those who tried it on we concluded that Diver Rites measurements are quite generous hence you ought to weigh at least 210 lb for a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom