Seaquest Pro Unlimited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chipster

Registered
Reaction score
Hi gang

Anyone have one of these BC? If so what do you think about it?
The good the bad the ugly? Tried one on the other day and it seemed to fit real nice and I like the features on it.:)

My buddy has one, and I've dived the lower-featured Pro QD a couple of times. "Bulky" comes to mind. Pocket access is hopeless underwater.

I love my pro QD+, pocket access isnt to bad on mine, but if i were u i wouldnt get the pro unlimited, get the pro QD+, its the same BC, and you can get the knife for like 30 dollars on leisure pro, and a retractor aswell, for a heck of a lot less money than paying for those two accessories that make up the only difference, and maybe the air two, which adds like 180, but when you consider those 240 dollars worth of accessories plus the 385 dollar pro QD+ your still saving 75 dollars.

Hope that makes sense, and both BCs are very sturdy, all fit well, and will last a whole lot of dives.

I got my at a great price but hydroslyder has a point. The Pro Unlimited fits awesome. I find it is secure, has lots of attachment point (may not be a good thing for streamlining though:( ). The Pro Unlimited is very adjustable for fit, torso/lumbar length etc...I also found it did not have the uncomfortable squeeze you find on other jacket BC's. So far so good. As for pocket access...haven't used them yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom