Divemaster internships

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carolle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Everyone,

I would appreciate contacts of dive clubs who offer work based divemaster internships sometime this summer or autumn. Location - ideally Asia, but I'm open to all opportunities. I'm qualified rescue diver and want to go pro.

Any Suggestions? Or success or horror stories with these?

Thanks for the links. But I found a few free options online - seems rather tempting :)

if you're in Cyprus why to look somewhere else? :huh:

Free courses are generally worth what you pay for them. If you're truly interested in being a well-trained professional, then professional training (in any field) is worth paying for.

I think if you look at our programs at the link below, you'll see that they offer top-quality training at great value prices. We offer both full-featured, all-inclusive internships and budget-priced Value internships.

Also, be warned, working in Thailand without a work permit -- even if for barter for courses -- is illegal and if you are caught you will be arrested, jailed, fined and deported.

Back
Top Bottom