Underwater Lighting Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BeckyKagan

Contributor
Reaction score
We interviewed Barry Miller of Salvo who has been designing underwater lights for over 14 years. Learn about LED's vs. HID's, different battery types, light output, lumens, and more in this informational video. Hopefully it will help you decide which light is best for your type of diving! Its long, but extremely informational, everything you want to know about canister lights no matter what brand you choose!

Enjoy!

News - Videos

I've watched a few of your short story documentaries and enjoy them very much. Thanks for spending the massive amount of time to film and edit and share with the rest of us. Excellent work and much better than 99 percent of what you would find on YouTube.

Dan

P.S. What type of HD camera are you using, the picture quality is awesome?

I've watched a few of your short story documentaries and enjoy them very much. Thanks for spending the massive amount of time to film and edit and share with the rest of us. Excellent work and much better than 99 percent of what you would find on YouTube.

Dan

P.S. What type of HD camera are you using, the picture quality is awesome?

Thank you Dan.

I am using 2 Sony Z1U's in Amphibico Phenom housings with 94 degree dome ports and 50 watt lights. The lights are really important for good video. I have been very happy with the quality of the Z1U's but i'll probably be upgrading soon to more of a true HD camera.

I'm glad you enjoyed the video's, thats why I do it!

Becky

Back
Top Bottom