All like new scubapro gear...everything to dive now! Less than 10 dives total!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sappnasty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Yes I have already posted to the classifieds...Just trying to put this out there to more local areas:

I am trying to either sell or trade......All the gear has less than 10 dives so it's still like brand new. I will accept cash offers or I am looking to trade for firearms. As far as the trading goes, I am looking for good pistols or assault rifles(Glocks, Sigs, XDs, AR-15s, AK's, M1s, ETC.) SO, here is what I have...it's everything you need to dive today and more! I have a Men's Large Knighthawk Intergrated BC....MK-11/R395/R295 regs, Split fins(full foot yellow and black), Mask, snorkle(black), booties, EVO 2mm socks, Evo 3mm Hood, Magnetic BC Strap, EVO XXL 3mm Wetsuit full(yellow/black), Body glove 2mm SHorty, Akona wetbag backpack and all weights approximately 25lbs(bag weights with lead shot yellow and black). Everything is Scubapro except the 2mm socks and wetsuit. As far as cash I would like to get at least 900. Trade I will take few guns...maybe a pistol and rifle...or two pistols..etc. Please let me know...post to this thread or call. 386-562-6295...My name is Mike and my location is Daytona Beach, Florida. If serious I will send pictures of EVERYTHING

BC.jpg

EVERYTHING.jpg

MK-11.jpg

REGSANDGAUGES.jpg

Thanks,
Mike Sapp

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom