WTB: Halcyon Eclipse Setup (SS BP, Harness, Wing)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

undefined

Quite Refined
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If any of you have a Halcyon Eclipse (30lbs or 40lbs) rig that you are looking to sell, please drop me a PM. I'm trying to make the transition to BP/W without spending $700+ for a new rig, and thereby incurring the wrath of my dear wife. :D Let me know what you've got and what you're asking for it!

Thanks!

If you have not yet tried it. you will love it. the freedom and movement are excellent. And the oppertunity to expand with this BC are great switch to doubles or even use same BC with a rebreather. Just get the Doubles wing.

I'm completely sold on the benefits of the system, it's just that I'm not in a hurry to drop full price on it. I will be starting DMT in the next few weeks and following that up with IDC in the fall, so I've got to watch my diving budget :)

I've seen these sell on here for mid $400's or so. Hopefully someone will come along that has one and is looking for a buyer :D

I got a pioneer 36 with stainless backplate with MC storage pak for $450 + shipping. I was only dove 4 times and looks like new. The pioneer is the first generation single tank wing, no inner bladder, just a coated nylon wing.

How much longer is Halcyon doing that special where you buy the eclipse and get the doubles wing for an extra $100?

i believe it ended already they only did it for 30 days but extended it till 45. Atleast it's what i was told they took the special off their website so i am assuming it was true

Back
Top Bottom