For Sale is a used Commander Nitrox dive computer by Cochran undersea technology

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigfish79

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
For Sale is a used Commander Nitrox dive computer by Cochran undersea technology with online printed out owners manual. I have never dove with this computer because i didnt know how to use it. Occasinaly i would throw it in my pool to check the temp and see if it still works.The computer can be used for Non deco air dives or if the diver is into more technical dive the diver can set the computer for multiple gases (for example a bottom mix, and decompression mix up 100% oxygen). The diver can also set the computer to be more conservative on a dive per dive basis, for example if the weather is not ideal the diver might up the conservative factor as an added safety factor.
The reason why I am selling it is i have no need for and it is just collecting dust.The computer can interface with a PC (software and cable not provided). The computer has minor scratches on it, other then that there's no other defects!!!
MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN DON'T LET THIS ONE GET AWAY!!!!!!!!
$300 includes shipping any where U.S.A.

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    426.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 268
my dive computer is now on ebay starting at 250 so check it out !!! just search under cochran in sporting goods and you will find it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom