FS: Andys Drysuits and Undersuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChainSaw0069

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have for sale several Andys Drysuits and undergarments. If you have any questions please message me and I will answer as quick as i can. These suits have not been dove in. Some of the seals may need replacing. Andys has stopped selling drysuits a few years ago. Andys website has a link to an outfit that replaces seals relatively inexpensive. The boots are built into the suit.

Model DS1 Drysuit. This has a curved zipper around the back shoulder, swivel intake and exhaust valve.

I have 4 size small, the upper area is blue the lower black. $150.00 each shipped
2 Medium 1 has the upper area blue, one has the upper area orange
150.00 each shipped

Model DS2 Drysuit. This model has a diagonal front zipper, zipper intake and
exhaust valves. These have an upper are blue and lower area black.

I have 1 small no valves $100.00 shipped
1 custom small $150.00 shipped
1 medium $150.00 shipped
1 medium upper area Yellow $150.00 shipped

Model DS3 The zipper in in front and curves shoulder to shoulder. Swivel intake and exhaust valves
I have 1 Small Blue upper area $150.00 shipped
4 Medium Large $150.00 each shipped
1 Ladies Large Purple upper area $150.00 shipped
1 Ladies Large Blue upper area $150.00 shipped.

I have Andys undergarments and will post them in a seperate thread.

what size booties on the ds3 larges?

Wow, I never thought I'd see an Andy's for $150.00. These are great suits, and although I don't need one, if you had my size I'd by one for sure.

What a perfect way for someone with a tight budget to get into a fine suit.

BabyDuck I will check and get back to you.

Andys stopped making drysuits and donated part of their inventory to a local fire department. I am helping them sell these. The proceeds go towards a new fire house they are building. Its a win win for everyone.

yeah, i adore my andy's suit & would definitely get another if the sizes were right!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom