Free online Logbook now with Reefnet support

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divelogs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi everyone,

I run an online divelog portal that I started a few years back out of pure curiosity and its been evolving to something much bigger than I ever anticipated. It imports 13 different dive computer formats today and offers a whole bunch of features for your comprehensive online logbook. Link in Google Maps, upload pictures, get cool statistics, export to PDF and much more. It can be public or private, up to you to decide... Its available in german and english, more languages will come over time.

I posted a link to my site a while back in the Computers section and was asked if it is possible to support the Reefnet Sensus devices. This is now finally implemented and ready to use. For free, no ads and no strings attached.
have a look if you're interrested and feel free to create your own free online logbook. I'd be glad to see you there...

divelogs.eu - Online logbooks for divers

Regards from Germany,
Rainer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom