New Pinnacle Kodiak 8mm Semi-Dry Scuba Wetsuit XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dshaughnessy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Last season I broke my zipper on my previous Pinnacle semi-dry. I sent it out to get repaired.. Turns out Pinnacle doesn't make my old model any longer.. so they offered to replace/upgrade me to the Kodiak. Since I have upgraded to a dry suit, I no longer have a need for a wet suit.. This is a brand new never even worn semi-dry pinnacle Kodiak suit.

I have been a long time reader.. not enough posts to allow a url... but its at pinnacle aquatics, search Kodiak, it comes up as Kodiak 8/6mm Merino Lined Semi-Dry

Leisure Pro lists the suit at $499.95... I would like to get $350, to cover my original investment. $25 for shipping to anywhere in the US (hawaii and alaska my cost more.. PM and I will check... Or I can meet up with you at haigh quarry, as I am out there quite a bit on weekends....

Sorry for the delay.. I still have the suit.. I PM'ed my phone number... if your still interested...

Back
Top Bottom