Need a Maui/Lanai Poster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Mialkovsky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I've been trying for a month to find a poster of the cathedrals off Lanai. One of the dive shops here had a poster a couple of years ago on thier wall of a fantastic shot of a diver inside the cathedrals with sunlight streaming in. No luck locally and I'me wearing out the google site looking for one. Any help would sure be appreciated.

I'll be there in about two weeks for my high school reunion (man, High School was miserable :)) and a week of diving.

Have any idea what the shop was and/or can you descibe the poster in great detail?

If you'd get better bandwidth talking, PM me and I'll give you my phone number.

Roak

High school was tough on all of us.

I went to the dive shop on Maui where it used to be and he can't remember where it got it or where it went.

It was a great shot of the Cathedrals. A diver posed in the middle of Cathedrals #1 with sunlight streaming through the ceiling. But no shop on Maui has it now and I checked them all :(

The poster was the main reason we dove on Lanai this trip. It was a good dive but with the south swell it wasn't the best ever, but it was worth doing regardless.

Thanks for your offer of help. I guess I'll have to upgrade my photo equipment and try to get a great photo myself one day.

Back
Top Bottom