Bill Delp and Underwater Breathing systems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Salty Dawg Scuba

Registered
Reaction score
Im not sure where to post this but I am looking for any all people and businesses that have had issues with bill or his company. I am not getting on here to slander anyone but i need to talk with anyone else he has ripped off or attempted to rip off as I am going to court with him. He is trying to sue us for fraudulant work that didnt even need done, and I am in turn sueing him for having to have had another company come in and take off his supposed repairs and put my original equipent back on which works fine by the way. i could go on with a lot of details about this but thats not what im here to do i am here to simply find other people have them call me as soon as possible.
thanks Jason
Salty Dawg Scuba
561-471-5060

he made a lot of un needed repairs and put on non working parts on my compressor. I had a certified tech come in to look over the work and my old parts. he then replaced the parts bill put on with my original parts and wow it all worked. he then told me a part was bad so i took it straight to the mfg. they said there is nothing wrong with it at all. so its on the compressor and working fine. he was simply trying to rip me off the best he could. the originally it was supposed to only be 400 dollars to be fixed and he comes with a billl for 3500+ dollars. now he is trying to sue for this. he is nuts. i have all his parts he put on in a box that we will be giving back to him in court as non of them were needed to begin with. then we will be in court on the plantiff side sueing him to get the monies back for the second tech we had to pay to replace everything he replaced. on top of that it was suggested that we visit with the prosecutor about his fraudulent behaviors. you can email me directely at saltydawgscuba@aol.com

I don't think you are going to get much feedback here. He is pretty well known for his litigious nature and anyone foolish enough to post derogatory stuff would be lining themselves up for a lawsuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom