Oxycheq adjustable harness with OMS aluminum backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DA Aquamaster

Directional Toast
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Pre-move gear locker cleaning continues:

I got a new Oxycheq Deluxe Adjustable Harness as few years ago. I pretty much dive a hog harness all the time and decided to stay with that configuration for single tank diving as well, so the harness has just sat around unused. It still looks essentially new.

The harness includes 6 heavy duty bent d-rings and has SS triglides to lock the webbing in place.

It is mounted on a lightly used OMS back plate that I used on a few single tank dives. The plate is in excellent shape with just a couple marks from the washers and basically looks like a new AL plate would look after 3-4 dives.

I am also including a new and never used OMS back plate pad.

Total on-line price of all three items is $225, I'll sell them for $112 plus shipping.

I will throw in a very good to excellent condition stainless steel single tank adapter for another $30 (again half of retail).

PM or email me at sdbb57@hotmail.com if interested.

Attachments

• plate and harness 1.jpg
    plate and harness 1.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 146
  • plate and harness 2.jpg
    plate and harness 2.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 147
  • plate and harness 3.jpg
    plate and harness 3.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 138
Yes it is still available but there are a couple people interested. First one who commits takes it.

Yes I take paypal.

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom