FS Uwatec Air Z 02

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have an Uwatec Air z o2 for sale. I have had it for about fours years and upgraded to the Gallileo. Before the upgrade, I noticed there was a black mark on the screen so I sent it in. Scubapro replaced the screen, the entire masterboard and battery which is at 96%. They also sent me a brand new transmitter. I am told this is the last Uwatec computer that is compatible with re-breathers. I can accept a check, paypal and of course cash if you are near. I can ship by whatever means you need, however if it cost me more, it will cost you a little more. I am including basic shipping and insurance in the price. I have pictures if you want to see the unit. Price is $550.00 usd. I dont think this is high considering the recent replacements costing about $200. Also there is no warranty, such as many thing sold here.

Back
Top Bottom