Scubapro Knighthawk BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

liuk3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Scubapro Knighthawk BC for Sale. Size: Large. Only used for 6 months. All original parts including: original Owner Information Package Materials, Scubapro octopus holder, Knighthawk power inflator hose, safety whistle and ditchable weight pockets. Original owner purchased new from authorized Scubapro local dive shop. Soaked in warm water after every dive, and washed inside and out after every dive. Meticulously maintained. In great condition.

$285 plus shipping. Please PM me if interested.

Attachments

• Scuba Sale 002.jpg
    Scuba Sale 002.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Scuba Sale 001.jpg
    Scuba Sale 001.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Scuba Sale 003.jpg
    Scuba Sale 003.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 73
Going through my extra scuba stuff, I also have a brand new extra Scubapro octopus holder (yellow) I can throw into the deal. What i like about these regulator holders is that they plug up the mouth opening on the reg so that you don't get sand and stuff in the reg. It would be identical to the grey one shown in my pics, except it is in yellow color.

Thanks,
Ken

I got some requests for additional pics, so here they are. Pic of additional scubapro octoholder I found in my scuba closet that I will include. I posted additional pics of front and back of BC as well as the ditchable pocket weights included with the BC. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Scuba Sale 016.jpg
    Scuba Sale 016.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Scuba Sale 018.jpg
    Scuba Sale 018.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Scuba Sale 019.jpg
    Scuba Sale 019.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Scuba Sale 021.jpg
    Scuba Sale 021.jpg