Diving Concepts Stretch TPS Thinsulate Extreme Drysuit Undergarment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liuk3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Diving Concepts Stretch Thinsulate Extreme Drysuit Undergarment. Size XXL. Only used for 6 months. Always worn with underArmour base layer to preserve cleanliness. Handwashed in warm water and hung dry. Never put in a machine. Selling because shoulders and chest are too tight for me. Includes original instructions for care of this special drysuit. I loved this piece of undergarment with my drysuit.

$200 plus shipping. Please PM me if interested.

Attachments

• Scuba Sale 012.jpg
    Scuba Sale 012.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Scuba Sale 014.jpg
    Scuba Sale 014.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Scuba Sale 013.jpg
    Scuba Sale 013.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Scuba Sale 015.jpg
    Scuba Sale 015.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 64
I have a couple of questions...

What are your dimensions? I'm 5'10", 215 pounds, and have fairly broad shoulders (built kind of like a stump) think it would fit me?

Where do you dive? I'm over in Montery with 55 degree surface temp and mid-forties at depth. Would it keep me warm?

Thanks,
Cliff

In terms of warmth, I just met a woman a few weeks ago who lives in Monterrey and dives there regularly. She wears the exact same undergarment. I would wear a thin base layer underneath per my previous post.

In terms of fit, the material is very stretchy and conforms well to your body. The problem is that my body does not fit well off the rack so I went with a new undergarment where I could get separate sizes for top and bottom. I am 6 feet tall and weigh about 210 lbs right now. My chest is 50 inches and waist is 36 inches.

I live and dive primarily in socal.

It just occurred to me that you might be better off asking diving concepts or looking on their web site to see what sizes the suit was designed for rather than compare to my size.

Still for sale. Thanks.

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom