FS: Loaded Diving Concepts 2XL Neo-Z DrySuit, less then 30 dives!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
So I've only got about 30 dives on this suit and if it wasn't for our slumping economy I wouldn't be getting rid of it. This is a very rugged Diving Concepts Neo-Z Neoprene Drysuit size 2XL with size 12 boots. I am very meticulous when it comes to maintaining my gear and this suit is in like new condition except for the neck seal which is still functioning at 100% but has signs of wear.

It's got the DryGlove rings installed, I've got a ton of o-rings for it and a set of latex seals, a Halcyon P-Valve which was only used once, and lots of custom quick disconnects for it. I'm asking $700 for this like new suit. This is one of those steals you brag to your friends about.

DrySuit.jpg

Ring.jpg

DSCF1427.jpg

DSCF1450.jpg

DSCF1449.jpg

Billy

Hey Bill,

If you purchase the suit I will send them off to have the boots changed and whoever does the work will ship it directly to you but you cover the cost.

It's a 2mm compressed.

Are you asking about the gloves? If I was made a good offer I'd be willing to part with them.

PM Sent.

Billy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom