For Sale: USIA Aqua Pro+ & Exoterm 2 Thermal Scuba Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctadlock

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For sale on eBay: search for item # 120432998558.

USIA Aqua Pro+ Drysuit

* Size: Medium, Boots: UK8
* Rear Entry Zip
* Tan & Black Color Scheme
* 400 series Denier Nylon.
* 1000 Denier Cordura Colored Overlays, Zipper Covers, Boot and Wrist Protectors.
* BioFlex Stretch Gussets.
* Suspender Tabs and Suspenders.
* SiTech Low Profile Exhaust Valve.
* SiTech Rotating Inflate Valve.
* YKK Water/Air Tight Zipper

Exotherm II Fleece Thermal

* Size: Medium
* Tan & Black Color Scheme
* A 16 oz fleece one piece jumpsuit with water and wind resistant outer shell, hand warmer pockets, inside breast pocket wind guard, knit stretch panel across the upper back, with foot and thumb loops. Available in all black and with color accents.
* Maximum protection and comfort in or out of your dry suit.
* Recommended for diving in temperate climate with air temperature from 90 degrees F to 50 degrees F and water temperature from 75 degrees F to 55 degrees.
* This garment is engineered to ÅØick moisture away from your skin. When skin comes in contact with water, heat is drawn out at a rate of up to 25% faster than dry skin. Staying dry will keep you warmer.

Info
The drysuit, thermal and bag are in almost new and perfect condition. I still have the original receipt. I used this once and it has been in storage ever since. I've become a bit of a warm weather diver so I don't have a need for this at all (not like I did before either really). Feel free to ask me any questions.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 110
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom