Fathers Day Gift

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bdbrown4764

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I think this year I will get the best gift ever. I am getting a new dive buddy. My 15 yr old daughter is doing her OW training that weekend. I will get to dive with her on her 1st certified dive. Doesn't get better than that.

...........:D

That's really cool. Our 13 and 15 year old got certified this year. Both went on the "trips" for many years, but now can get in the water... Congrats!!!

I think this year I will get the best gift ever. I am getting a new dive buddy. My 15 yr old daughter is doing her OW training that weekend. I will get to dive with her on her 1st certified dive. Doesn't get better than that.

Congratulatoins to both of you. I have yet to get the pleasure of sharing diving with my girls, except of course my wife.

There are sone good threads somewhere about the head games that watching over offspring can play.

Pete

Congrats!!!
Both of my sons (21 and 25) were certified 7 years ago. They don't dive with us alot (the girlfriends don't dive) but they are so much more comfortable in the water than I am. The last time we all dove together, my son had his mask off and he was repairing his strap kneeling on the bottom (shallow dive at about 20 feet), and it was no big deal. He hadn't dove in 3 years. They are fish and I am completely jealous. It doesn't make me stop worrying though.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom