Housing for a Sony

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottBuck

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I am looking for a housing for a Sony DCR SR85. I have been looking at the Equinox pro 6 it seems to the cheapest (the cheapest I have found is $699.99) and Equinox seems to have a good reputation, from what i have been told.

So if anyone has any advise or insite on where I can find a better product (for about that price) or a place where I can get the best deal for the equinox I would appreciate it! Or even a used one that is still in good condition.

You can help me! You can give me an incredible deal! I have found it for $699 give it to me for cheaper than that!!! Eric were you at the scuba show in long beach I think I met you but talked mostly to a guy named Joe (at least I think that was his name). He was a cool guy answered all my questions and I think he sold me. Just need to make sure I'm spending my money the best way possible.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom