Need help selling Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

black1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all, i have several things i wish to sell on here but im unfamiliar with how to go about it. I have a paypal account i have used for buying items on e-bay but never used for someone to buy from me. Im not sure how to setup my paypal on here so people can buy items from me, can someone give me a few tips please, thanks all.

Nothing to it. Just list your items in the appropriate classified forum and you can give the buyer your paypal address through pm's. There is nothing to set up. You just list and sell!

You paypal address is the email address you use to sign on to paypal. You give the buyer your address and they will make the deposit into your account. You'll see it there in paypal, but you'll also get an email when the money arrives. Really, there is nothing to it. It's almost too easy (oh yeah, don't forget Paypal will hit you with fees for the transaction).

Hollis HD 100 bc w/Oceanic air x 2 octo. Brand new only 2 dives and in absolutely perfect condition, will throw in 12lbs of weight for weight pockets and original air inflation piece....$400

Heavy Duty quick draw bracket for 13-19 pony tank w/quick draw web belt 2" with SS over center cam buckle. Brand spankin new never seen water or used....$160

I got photos, how do i post them here? thanks all.

Last edited:
Hollis HD 100 bc w/Oceanic air x 2 octo. Brand new only 2 dives and in absolutely perfect condition, will throw in 12lbs of weight for weight pockets...$400

Heavy Duty quick draw bracket for 13-19 pony tank w/quick draw web belt 2" with SS over center cam buckle. Brand spankin new never seen water or used....$160

I got photos, how do i post them here? thanks all.

For the pics(they must be hosted of course some place on the internet),copy the pics address-- just click on the yellow box above that looks like there is a mountain in it(just below the left half arrow)--erase the http that will appear--then paste it there--hit OK &......Should work....

I followed the instructions but to no avail, any ideas what im doing wrong? I erased the HTTP stuff then pasted my link.

IMG_1992032-copy-1_edited-1.jpg
photobucket.com/albums/tt175/black1_album/[/IMG]

WOOPS THAT DIDNT WORK.

A red X appears to me(I did get to the 2 pics by copying the properties)---let me try 1 time....
black1_album

I get a red X showing also--------don't know what's the problem.....

here's one from photobucket site(top of post)......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom