FS: Whites Fusion Drysuit L/XL & MK2 Glacier John

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

junior2725

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my Whites Fusion Drysuit regular lycra skin size L/XL. It has been used on less than 15 dives and is in excellent condition. The neck seal has been replaced with a neoprene seal. The work was done directly by Whites. I am asking $800 obo.

This is the suit only, no boots or hood. I will include the inflator hose, bag it came with, and zip wax with it but that is it. I will be getting another fusion so I am keeping my boots. Unfortunately, I put on weight and this suit doesn't fit me anymore.

I am also selling my MK2 Glacier base john size large. This is only the john and does not include the extra jacket. It is basically a jumpsuit with long sleeves that can zip off. I am asking $75 this.

Please PM me with an offer for either item or both items.

Thanks, I'd like to sell this one so I can order another one that actually fits.

I just bought one but spent $1700!! Of course, that included tech (w/pockets) & sport skin, boots, socks, the jacket undergarment and patch kit (in addition to the above). Guess it wasn't that bad a deal.

I just bought one but spent $1700!! Of course, that included tech (w/pockets) & sport skin, boots, socks, the jacket undergarment and patch kit (in addition to the above). Guess it wasn't that bad a deal.

It was. I got the same and I paid $1530 incl. shipping!

It was. I got the same and I paid $1530 incl. shipping!

Yeah....but you have to live in jersey. It was sympathy. :rofl3: Kidding. I'm sure being an asst instuctor gives you at least a connection or two. I have none. So for a guy off the street, I got a deal. Had this been on sale before I got mine, I'd have snatched it up and pieced everything else together. Damn it!

Scubatoys is selling it for 1188$. That is the suit only. Why pay so much for your suits?

Scubatoys is selling it for 1188$. That is the suit only. Why pay so much for your suits?

Thats for the base drysuit...the ones they others are talking about have all the best options :D

Junior- I have a used 2XL/3XL----when you find a home for yours....Although it wont have that sweet neo neck :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom