Why Dive the Oceans...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drewski

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Less than 48 Hours ago, I shot this video on the USS Tarpon, a WW II Submarine in 140 FT of water 30 miles southeast of Hatteras Island, North Carolina.

[vimeo]5178171[/vimeo]

The camera couldn't capture the REAL visibility using only natural light. It was like swimming in blue glass. Truly spectacular...

Andy

Great video. The east side has been the recipient of some nice blue water over the past week or two. Atlas visibility has been as good as I have seen it since the late 1980's.
be safe
Mike

Fantastic, Drewski! Makes a "Texas Swamp Diver" like me ready to make the trip and head for some blue water again. Thanks for providing the incentive!

Thanks! Nice video, especially when I'm stuck here in the office.

Impressive, and I just there on a business trip a few days ago. Man That is cool

That video gives a nice feeling of weightlessness and calm! Must have been very peaceful having such beautiful conditions. Thanks!

Dave C

Very cool!

Although, when I first saw your topic title, my thought was, "Why dive the ocean? Because trying to dive desert sand isn't nearly as much fun!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom