DUI Hood, 7mm Booties, Henderson 5mm Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamamedic

Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhere between "hold my beer and watch this!" a
# of dives
200 - 499
I've got some "brand new" gear...it's never been in the water, was purchased new. It just doesn't fit, so it's time to get rid of it. Pictures available upon request.

DUI "warm neck" hood (it's got the bib to tuck into DUI's "warm neck collar") Never been in the water...was purchased about 6 months ago. Size Medium.
$20, plus shipping.

XS Scuba 7mm hard sole booties, size 7 men's (size 8 women's). Brand-new condition. Purchased them about a year ago, but they don't fit in my fins. I paid $50 for them, asking $20 plus shipping.

Henderson "Insta Dry" 5mm gloves. These are awesome, and warm as heck, but they are just a wee bit too small for my hands. They are size XS, and would probably fit a smaller woman or large kid. Still in original packaging. I paid $50, asking $20 plus shipping.

Thanks!

All right, this is my final price reduction...$10 for the 5mm gloves, $10 for the 7mm booties, and $10 for the DUI hood....if no one wants it at this price, I'll just donate the stuff to the local dive quarry for use in rental gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom