Zeagle acquires Pinnacle Aquatics...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
Consumer Press Release

Celebrating our 30th year, Zeagle Systems Inc. is pleased and excited to announce the acquisition of Pinnacle Aquatics, manufacturer of the most innovative thermal protection products in the world.

Zeagle will build on its strengths in design, innovation, inventory, delivery, support, and the best customer service in the business. Pinnacle, owners John and Correy Gordon will continue their history of sourcing the best materials, extensive product innovation, and marketing support.

Combining these two strengths, Zeagle Systems will provide both Zeagle and Pinnacle customers with the latest innovations which add freshness to the products.
The Zeagle and Pinnacle brands will continue to exist and carry forward their respective reputations for innovation and quality. In the future, the combined strengths will allow both brands to offer more equipment options, additional services, and more locations to better serve the diving community. Zeagle will carry on the tradition of providing the diving community with superior designs, innovations, materials, and service, and will be able to more effectively carry these ideals to divers everywhere.

Zeagle Systems' Dennis Bulin, and Pinnacles' John and Corey Gordon are extremely excited about this significant development, and eager to embark on the next step with this acquisition.

You no doubt have questions. More information will be posted soon on our website

I hope this is a successful merger as both lines are well known for their quality, value and most important excellent customer service.

Damn I just bought a Zeagle gatorskin (USIA)... I wanted the Pinnacle Evo2... If I was patient I would of had it....

Will this change Pinnacle's Manufacturing location?

Will this change Pinnacle's Manufacturing location?

No.

However in the future (think 2010) we plan to distribute both brands out of both warehouses. West coast shops will get Zeagle and Pinnacle from the California facility, and east coast shops will get shipments out of Florida.

Also, the plan is to have repair facilities on both coasts as well.

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom