Pinnacle Merino-Elastiprene 5mm Large Mens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WVMike

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Pinnacle Merino-Elastiprene 5mm Jumpsuit Large Mens

This suit is brand new, and has never been in the water. Tried on once. List price is $449.00; LP is selling for $402.50.

I got a good deal but it doe not fit me, and I cannot return it. I am at the heavy end of the sizing chart and it is a bit tight on me. Keep that in mind, if you are in the light to mid range of size chart the suit should be fine.

Size Chart

Will sell for $225.00 plus shipping. Prefer PayPal

Thanks

No takers, how about shipping included in the lower 48 states?

This suit is brand new, and has never been in the water. Tried on once. List price is $449.00; LP is selling for $402.50.

I got a good deal but it doe not fit me, and I cannot return it. I am at the heavy end of the sizing chart and it is a bit tight on me. Keep that in mind, if you are in the light to mid range of size chart the suit should be fine.

Size Chart

Thanks

Price reduced to $200.00 shipping included to lower 48 states.

Size Chart

Thanks

I have the 3mm Pinnacle Merino-Elastiprene and love it. I would love to have the 5mm also but I wear the XL. Good buy for someone.

I have the 3mm Pinnacle Merino-Elastiprene and love it. I would love to have the 5mm also but I wear the XL. Good buy for someone.

Yea, I should have got the XL. Too many spicy chicken sandwiches :D

The suit has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom