Pearl Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netmage

Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone heading up to Pearl Lake this weekend for the DUI Demo Days?

No, but me and a bunch of friends will be at Lake Wazee for the DUI demo days next weekend.

Yes, I am going tomorrow. Any one else?

netmage once bubbled...
Anyone heading up to Pearl Lake this weekend for the DUI Demo Days?
What part of Colorado is that in?

Roak

Pearl Lake is in South Beloit, IL. Just south of Wisconsin, and about an hour and a half from downtown Chicago.

I'll be there on Sunday. It will be my first time in a dry suit & my first time diving locally. I'm looking forward to it. Anybody else going to be there on Sunday?

Omicron, I'll be at Wazee on the 14th too. Do you happen to be going to the Four Lakes event at Mendota today?

Vis at Pearl has been disappointing the last couple years. It looks like it's half milk, half water. Not sure why.

Paco once bubbled...
Omicron, I'll be at Wazee on the 14th too. Do you happen to be going to the Four Lakes event at Mendota today?

I had some stuff to do with the Central Wisconsin Scuba Club this weekend so I wasn't able to do much else. I'm looking forward to a lot of diving at Wazee this weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom