Diving around nashville TN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but aren't those places only open sat and sun? I more than likely will be trying to go on friday 6-19. I may go to blue water in Alabama, it's a 2 hour drive from where I'm staying according to the gps, just a strieght shot down 65s.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but aren't those places only open sat and sun? I more than likely will be trying to go on friday 6-19. I may go to blue water in Alabama, it's a 2 hour drive from where I'm staying according to the gps, just a strieght shot down 65s.

Bluewater in Bham (or south of it) is open during the week. Bluewater is more than 2 hours from Nashville though. more like 3 to 3.5 hours (not sure where you are actually staying).

Madison is open Saturday/Sunday. (but will be open Friday July 3rd and on Thursday July 2nd for an afternoon/night dive.)

most other places just don't have the traffic to justify being open during the week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom