Uwatec Aladin Smart Com console Dive Computer $500.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brysonjk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Up for sale is an Uwatec Aladin Smart Com computer. I have used on about 12 dives, and is still in great, near perfect, shape. There are a couple of scratches here and there but none on the face. This computer comes with the HP hose, with quick connection and carrying bag. I will also include a usb IRDA device so you can download your dive info to your PC. I bought this new last year from an authorized dealer, and paid I think around 800 for it (part of a package). I think I still have the box, manual, and receipt. But if not the manual can be downloaded from SCUBAPRO UWATEC | Deep Down You Want The Best - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC I do have the unlimited batteries card from Scubapro. This is a great computer, and I really like all the info it puts right in front of you. I have decided that I wanted to go to a wrist computer. Battery is at 94%, and I have included some pics. Please let me know if you need more info. Price is 500.00 plus shipping from 21122 and any paypal fees, cash, or local pick-up.

Jeremy

Some info...
Algorithm & Safety

Adaptive algorithm (ZH-l8 ADT MB)

•This exclusive UWATEC algorithm increases safety and optimizes bottom time by constantly adjusting the decompression plan during the dive when risk factors like cold water, high workload, fast ascents or the potential for formation of micro bubbles are detected.
Micro bubble Suppression Technology

•Select one of six micro bubble suppression levels to minimize critical micro bubble formation from single or
repetitive exposures.
Nitrox & Gas Integration

Nitrox compatibility 21 - 100%

•Customize your MoD and ppo2max (14 - 28 psi) at the time of o2 mix setting (in 1% increments). In case of decompression tanks, set the depth switch based on your personal preferences..
True Remaining Bottom Time (RBT) Calculation (Patented)

•Combines breathing data, depth, temperature and decompression forecast in a powerful calculation that allows the diver to perform a safe ascent, including all ascents and decompression obligations, with the tank currently in use and to reachthe surface with the predetermined tank reserve
4350 PSI Compatibility

•For use with high-pressure tanks
Functions & Display

Displays all Essential Dive Information

•The large display presents logically arranged information clearly at a glance,
Gauge Mode

•Technical depth gauge function to 131 yards.
Numerous Warnings

•Increased safety and vigilance by audible maximum depth alarm, fast ascent alarm and many more (can be selectively turned off).
Dive Planner

User Adjustable Illuminated Display

Replaceable Screen Protector

Data Transfer & Memory

50 Hours of Profile Storage at 4-second Sampling Rate

•Ensures you will never lose a dive log; high sampling rate preserves all details about the dives.
99 Dive On-Board Logbook

•Quick access to basic logbook information directly on the dive computer.
Infrared Technology

•Wireless data transfer of dive profile information to PC or PDA via Smart TRAK, J-Trak or Travel TRAK software respectively.

Attachments

• IMG00005.jpg
    IMG00005.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG00007.jpg
    IMG00007.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG00008.jpg
    IMG00008.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG00009.jpg
    IMG00009.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 132
Price drop to 399.99

If anyone is interested. It is on ebay for 399.99 with box, manual, pouch, and receipt. If anyone is interest on here just let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom