Suunto D9 w/transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jefdives

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I purchased this D9 and transmitter new from a dive store a couple of years ago. Unfortunately I had back surgery and despite my best efforts my scuba days are over.

This d9 has never been in water all cables, software, face protector, is new with tags and in original box. This computer is mint no scratches no anything been on my wrist once when I received it. I would be willing to take 850.00 plus shipping. I have sold my regs and weight and trim belt on scubaboard and both were advertised as new with tags and were delivered as promised All equipment is new and has never been in the water and has tags and manuals. This is what I have left for sale:

Large Bare XCD2 Tech DrySuit
Dry Glove Set
Cuff Ring Set
Trek Boot Large
Hood
Pioneer Thermal Set
Suunto D9 w/Transmitter
Aqualung Black Diamond BC

Let me know what you are interested in and I will send you a photo and a price I am looking for approximately 50% of MSRP. Please serious inquiries only, you know how much this equipment costs. make me an offer.

Thanks
Jeff

Interested in the D9 transmitter if your willing to split.

Hello,

I purchased this D9 and transmitter new from a dive store a couple of years ago. Unfortunately I had back surgery and despite my best efforts my scuba days are over.

This d9 has never been in water all cables, software, face protector, is new with tags and in original box. This computer is mint no scratches no anything been on my wrist once when I received it. I would be willing to take 850.00 plus shipping. I have sold my regs and weight and trim belt on scubaboard and both were advertised as new with tags and were delivered as promised All equipment is new and has never been in the water and has tags and manuals. This is what I have left for sale:

Large Bare XCD2 Tech DrySuit
Dry Glove Set
Cuff Ring Set
Trek Boot Large
Hood
Pioneer Thermal Set
Suunto D9 w/Transmitter
Aqualung Black Diamond BC

Let me know what you are interested in and I will send you a photo and a price I am looking for approximately 50% of MSRP. Please serious inquiries only, you know how much this equipment costs. make me an offer.

Thanks
Jeff

New to this board, interested in the computer, putting together dive equipment. What's the price on the dry suit?

Thanks
Tracy
(530) 330-8484 cell
tkocampo@wavecable.com

hey, i noticed some regulators in the background of the photo. what are they and are they for sale?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom