Provo airport T&C ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabear

Contributor
Reaction score
Time soon come ! Heading out for a T&C trip.
Just wondering how the departure lounge is, as we may be spending some time there.
1) Is it air conditioned
2) Any food or snack shops
3) Any shopping onsite

My needs are few, keep me cool and fed, and provide for the wife's favorite pastime.
THANKS

The Provo terminal has A/C, a gift shop, a bar, a liquor store, a jewelry shop, and a tobacco shop.

I think you could see everything they have to offer in about 20 minutes. Most of the shops weren't open at 7:45 am when our flight departed...

cyklon_300 once bubbled...
I think you could see everything they have to offer in about 20 minutes.

I would say more like 10 minutes(or less), but the A/C is nice.

Diving is fun
Caymaniac:)

cyklon & caymaniac, thank's for the info. Never hurts to have a little recon. the first time out.

Wow a 7:45 am depart ! What time did you go to the aprt ?
We head for the Aggressor next Sat. Our departing flight is at 1:47 pm so I guess we'll knock around Provo a bit, before heading for the airport.

cyklon, hope you had a great trip. Man they're over WAY to soon.

scubabear once bubbled...
We head for the Aggressor next Sat. .

We had our first trip to T&C last year, would go back, we wished we were on the Aggressor but I had a free condo so it was a bit cheaper than what you'll pay. I think T&C is definely a place to visit and revisit. We will be going back but have plans already for the next few years.
We dove with Fifi every day for a week at West Caicos, the only other boats we saw were the Agg., and the PH boat.

Have a great trrip,
Caymaniac :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom