Kids Deep See Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adjuster-jd

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have for sale two kids wetsuits
1) Deep See Childrens 6/5/4 mm full wetsuit size XXL. This suit is less than one year old purchased last year and has been in fresh water only for approximately 6-8 dives.
As expected with a kid's wetsuit, my daughter outgrew it.
This is a perfect suit for all kinds of water activities - scuba/snorkeling, water skiiing, just playing around in cold water lakes, streams, etc.
This suit is well made and has a full back zipper, knee pads, and zippered ankles for easy donning. It has been well cared for and stored indoors.
According to Deep See's size chart, this suit is supposed to fit height 62-66 inches and weight 100-155 pounds.
Price is $75 plus shipping.

2) Deep See Childrens 3/2 mm full wetsuit Size XL. This suit has been used very little and is in great shape. As expected for a kids wetsuit, my daughter outgrew it.
This is a perfect accessory for scuba, snorkeling, water skiing, or just playing around in cold water, etc.
According to the Deep See size chart, this suit is supposed to fit ages 13-15, height 58-63 inches, weight 85-100 pounds. It zips in the back and has a long pigtail for grabbing the zipper.
Price $40 plus shipping.

Can deliver in northeast Ohio or at one of the Ohio quarries or will ship.

Attachments

• 6mm-suit.jpg
    6mm-suit.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 91
  • label-6mm.jpg
    label-6mm.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 83
  • zipper-6mm.jpg
    zipper-6mm.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 95
  • 3mm-suit.jpg
    3mm-suit.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 75
Yes, PM sent.

Yes, the 3/2 is still available also. I am on vacation however until August 3. Will send you a PM with details.
Thanks

Suits are both sold. Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom