2 spots left for saturday 6/27th PCB WreckRaider

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreckraider

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just wanted to let everyone know we have 2 spots for saturday's am trip. We will likely be hitting 2-3 spots.

We limit our boat to 5 or 6 divers max.

Please check out wreckraider.net

or call Rod - 850-249-DIVE

PS - Many thanks for all the support - GLENN!

Cheers

I would take those spots if I wasn't already heading for the caves this weekend.

As far as the support goes.....people always post when they have bad experiences with a dive operator, I wanted to make sure to post with a good experience. Look forward to hitting the Gulf with you again soon. I sure hope the Gulf conditions are as good this coming weekend as they were last weekend.

Just wanted to let everyone know we have 2 spots for saturday's am trip. We will likely be hitting 2-3 spots.

We limit our boat to 5 or 6 divers max.

Please check out wreckraider.net

or call Rod - 850-249-DIVE

PS - Many thanks for all the support - GLENN!

Cheers

Welcome to Scubaboard Wreckraider. I was just talking to Glen today about planning a trip with you in the next few weeks. We would like to get a group from the board and book for the entire day. We've just got to figure out when we can all get off at the same time. I have never been offshore in Panama City. I've been to the jetties and they are beautiful but I can't wait to see the wrecks in that area. :)

Welcome to Scubaboard Wreckraider. I was just talking to Glen today about planning a trip with you in the next few weeks. We would like to get a group from the board and book for the entire day. We've just got to figure out when we can all get off at the same time. I have never been offshore in Panama City. I've been to the jetties and they are beautiful but I can't wait to see the wrecks in that area. :)

Raises hand for shovelnose sites! :peace2::peace2:

Back
Top Bottom