Suunto Vytec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean County Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Wrist mount Sunnto Vytec in excellent condition.

Asking $275

Attachments

• Vytec1.jpg
    Vytec1.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Vytec2.jpg
    Vytec2.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 73
Nice offering...
How old is it, how many dives on it, and why are ya selling it?

Jeff

It's about 4 or 5 years old and approx 70 dives. Never given me an ounce of problem. Just replaced the battery before last weekends dives.

I currently have three computers (one other Vytec) and am just looking to clear out some of my gear.

Thanks for the info... I'm currently trying to decide Vytec DS vs Vyper Air (without transmitters, for now). I'm just not quite ready to pull the trigger yet, but you're Vytec DS is very tempting...

I don't believe this is the DS. This is the older Vytec. The difference is that the newer Vytec DS has an option that lets you start your decompression at deeper depths instead of a 3 min safety stop at 15. This older model is just as good and I own one myself. I would recommend "pulling the trigger" and getting it. You won't be disappointed. If I hadn't just purchased a new tank I would be all over this. Who knows it never hurts to have a backup.

Thanks, guys... I appreciate the clarification... I'm still thinking about my options, so if a buyer comes around, definitely take them up on their offer without worrying about me... I'll keep you posted, though!
Best regards,
Jeff

Nicely done... Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom