books you should read...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

911_abuser

Reaction score
if everyone gets a chance read

The Last Dive
Fatal Depth and
Submerged....

well worth the read and a great way to pass the time between stupid people who call 911.

anybody else have any suggestions?

Natasha started a thread about this a while back and it has some pretty good suggestions in it.

Click here for the link: Have I got a book for you!

I'm actually starting "The Last Dive" tonight. Just finished "Jarhead" which was a pretty god read. Of the last 15 books I've read, The Perfect Storm was probably my favorite.
:guitar:

i read the last dive not so long ago ...good read got a bit boring in the middle
just started the deep descent

another book to read is fire side diver

but these books are very popular any body no of any books wich are realy good but arnt as common????

im sick of telling people what im reading and them go .."oh ive read that ............blah blah blah ....then he dies"

yea.........cheers mate just recked the book for me

lol:eek:ut:

Every diver should read "The Last Dive".

Started reading The Last Dive and had to put it down.I couldn't get past the arguing.Maybe I'll pick it up and try again.Must be somethin to it if everybody wants to read it

SueMermaid once bubbled...
Every diver should read "The Last Dive".

I hope you mean that there are several lessons to learn by reading the book. I personally found it a very difficult read and a very tragic story.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom