Dive Site Mapping and Online Dive Logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sail-fish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I'm a new diver, less than a year now. I'm also a web person and putting the two together I decided to log my dives on my website, which gave me the idea to build a new site where everyone can log their dives which then gave me the idea where everyone can map their favorite dive sites and log their dives with photos and video cause i had tons of photos (a little trigger happy underwater) and nothing to put them against ie logs etc. so I built a site where everyone can use and create a resource for beginners like myself to see great sites and read dive logs and see photos and videos at those sites. www.octidive.co.nz .Its default is set to nz at the moment but it should work for the rest of the world. I would love some feedback (there are some basic forums for feedback) and anything ive missed as well (couple of photo bugs and video missing off dive sites). Its really exciting because after I get married we are going to travel the world via yacht (3-5 years away) as my fiancée is a marine biologist and hopefully by that time there should be a map of the dive sites with photos attached. :D Of course this most likely already exists :depressed:

cheers

mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom