July 4th Club Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad you posted as I forgot. Two Tanks $100 inshore.... Destination is up for grabs right now but maybe the freighter or something. Call Bay Breeze Dive center at 850-934-8363 and tell them you want in on the 4th of July West florida Dive Club trip. We are taking members first but if we have room we'll open it up to non-members on the list!
Afterwords we'll head back to the shop for a fish fry (I have a lot of snapper to donate) but if you have some fish bring it. We'll also have some hot dogs and hamburgers (Leftovers from the PC club trip). Bring your favorite beverage and a lawn chair and stay and watch the fireworks over the bay at dusk!
I hope that covers it... If not PM me and I'll try to help.

Glad you posted as I forgot. Two Tanks $100 inshore.... Destination is up for grabs right now but maybe the freighter or something. Call Bay Breeze Dive center at 850-934-8363 and tell them you want in on the 4th of July West florida Dive Club trip. We are taking members first but if we have room we'll open it up to non-members on the list!
Afterwords we'll head back to the shop for a fish fry (I have a lot of snapper to donate) but if you have some fish bring it. We'll also have some hot dogs and hamburgers (Leftovers from the PC club trip). Bring your favorite beverage and a lawn chair and stay and watch the fireworks over the bay at dusk!
I hope that covers it... If not PM me and I'll try to help.

Barry, Do we have a time frame for the fish fry?

I'm thinking it will be around 3:00 which will make it easy to get to from morning dives and not to early to make it reasonable to stay and watch the fireworks. Any objections?

Back
Top Bottom