Newest wreck in PCB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kalik

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We went out this morning to watch PCDC sink the newest atrificial reef in Panama City called the Red Sea. Those of you that are familiar to the area know that it has been sitting at just every marina in town for about the last 18 months waiting for the additional fundage for the permits. Well today was the day PCDC with the help of The Panama City Beach tourist council finally sank her. She is sitting out by the Strength in about 75 feet of water. The weather was beautiful as it has been lately and the seas were flat. It only took 10 minutes for her to disappear from the surface to her new home. As I drove over the site I could see the stack some 40 feet from the surface. Going to try to dive it tomorrow or Friday. I will let you guys know more later. Here is a pic of it at the city marina
Thanks K

Attachments

• b&b005.jpg
    b&b005.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 53
Neato, looks like another neat little wreck for PC that'll produce in the next few years. Its proximity to the Strength garauntees it'll be hit alot though.

I take it then that it ended up upright in the water?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom