Dive shirt Clark hill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2degrees

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just for fun we need to make a shirt for clark hill divers. This is what I had in mind, but with a diver going down a line. Different things listed on the way down. Any thoughts or suggestions.

Attachments

• Dive shirt.jpg
    Dive shirt.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 46
Just for fun we need to make a shirt for clark hill divers. This is what I had in mind, but with a diver going down a line. Different things listed on the way down. Any thoughts or suggestions.

Pretty cool idea. Sounds good to me.

Another slogan:

Clark Hill Lake - Vis as far as you can see! ('course that only about 5' right now -truth in advertising:D)

Naw, yours is the better slogan. I'm just a bit bummed by our local vis right now (still hasn't cleared up from the rather sudden addition of all the water). Also bummed that three of the regular local diving suspects are in Roatan and two others are in Coz athis weekend and I am out of even local diving this weekend due to a cold/sinus infection :shakehead:. 'Course I have Bonaire on the near horizon, so all's not too bad.

what is the old saying, Distance makes the heart grow fonder. The longer you stay out the more you want to get back, trust me I know. I am hoping to dive the big pond latter this week. I still want to do a river dive before long.

OK, the antihistamines and decongestants have worn off a bit. Like the design. Maybe put Clark Hill Lake in the white stripe. Lake thurmond is a SC thing. Yeah, Strom Thurmond may have had a a kid at age 80 (it was his driver), but I'm not naming a lake for that!

Back
Top Bottom