Hey, Gang, look at this!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joewr

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Well, there I was, waiting for the grandson to arrive, munching some couscous and skimming through my newly arrived "Scuba Diving" magazine when I damn near put my spoon in my eye.

WARHAMMER HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEP, LOOK ON PAGE 44--RIGHT AT THE TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAWAII FROM BELOW BY WARHAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KUDOS TO THE MAN FROM MISSISSIPPI !!!!!!

WOW,WOW,WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joewr

LOL! Nope, I didn't publish my test pictures. Still a bit of profecting to do yet on the manuver. :)

When I saw it, I about freaked myself, Joe. I had no idea they using the pics. But knew they could. Now if only I could take such good shots all the time instead of hit and miss.

Congrats Warhammer.... I don't have access to the magazine, but Joewr has kindly offered to send me a copy all the way over here to Thailand so I can see for myself. Looking forward to it. (And I'm so glad to hear that your maneuver is not one of the pics that has been published!)

Pete - as always.... ROTFLMAO!

:D

Just for the record, Keralucu, the manuver pic is not mine. I repeat it's not mine. All I did was post the picture and the rest is Iquana Don's fault. Which reminds me, I still have a reg hose to cut in Oklahoma!

LOL.... yeah, sure it's not yours... :p

It's just not right! Not right I tell ya! You go all these months with dozens of references and giggles, (not to mention barfs on monitors) only to try to disown it now?!? :nono: Say it ain't so! Please tell me you're not trying to pin this one on sweet innoscent Gecko Boy! :D

What's the world coming to? First they do away with the double hose regulator, now this!!!

:D

....sweet, innocent.... those two words do not generally spring to mind when thinking of The Don...

Gecko Boy is good, though - like that :)

Back
Top Bottom